Admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engg. Course in:-
|Category||Intake Capacity (Per Year)||Duration|
|B1.1 (Heavy Aeroplane & Turbine Engine)||60||2 Years|
|B1.3 (Helicopter & Turbine Engine)||30||2 Years|
|B2 (Avionics)||60||2 Years|
For Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training course, the candidates shall have passed minimum 10+2 class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognised board or university or its equivalent.
- Applications for admission are made available in the prescribed form along with the prospectus at the institute.
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to AME course should submit their application form completed in all respect, together with necessary documents, to the institute’s office as per the schedule issued by institute, which will be displayed on the institute’s notice board.
- Foreign nationals & NRI candidates seeking admission to the course should submit the necessary security clearance document from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA.
- Any application, which is incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents, will be liable for rejection.
To be paid at the time of Admission
- Admission Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable)
Semester Fee is to be paid one week before the start of each Semester.
- Semester Fee: Rs. 1,62,500/- per semester
Note: Fees can be paid through NEFT or RTGS/Credit Card/Debit Card or Pay Order/Demand Draft or online either through TIAT website. (Bank details are given below)
- Beneficiary Name: Thakur Institute of Aviation Technology
- Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
- Beneficiary Saving Account No: 455010100057992
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000455
- Swift Code: AXISINBB455
- Branch Address: 90ft. Road, Thakur Complex, Kandivali East, Mumbai-400101
- Attested copy of Statement of marks /Passing Certificate of SSC/HSC.
- Board Verification Certificate of SSC and HSC.
- Attested copy of Leaving Certificate issued by the College (Original to be submitted at the time of admission).
- Attested copy of Transfer Certificate from the last attended institute (Original to be submitted at the time of admission)
- Five Passport size color Photograph duly signed on back by the candidate.
- Medical certificate for Physical fitness issued by M.B.B.S. doctor & color Vision from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Attested copy of Security Clearance documents from Ministry of Home affair, Govt. of India through DGCA for Foreign national& NRI’s candidates (Original to be submitted at the time of admission)
All terms and conditions related to undertaking we give during admission to be mentioned:
- During the admission process, I have been explained the disciplinary rules of the Institution and I have understood the same. I was also made aware of the Code of Conduct, Academic Rules, attendance, Examination Rules, Uniform and Library Policy of the Institute and I have understood the same.
- I as parent/s hereby undertake to diligently pay all Institute fees on time.
- I will attend all the classes from the re-opening day of the Institute on ………….or as per the timetable, failing which I am liable to pay a fine at the rate of Rs.100/- per day for the first one week. In case, I do not turn up even after one week of starting of classes, I shall be ineligible to continue for the current academic year.
- I will be regular and punctual to all the classes (theory/practical/drawing) and secure attendance of not less than 90% in each subject as stipulated by Institute.
- I will compulsorily follow the uniform prescribed by the Institute.
- I will conduct myself in a highly disciplined and decent manner both inside the classroom and in the campus, failing which suitable action may be taken against me as per the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- I will concentrate on my studies without wasting time in the Campus/Hostel/Residence and attend all the tests to secure more than the minimum prescribed Class / Sessional Marks in each subject. I will submit the assignments given in time to improve my performance.
- I will not use Mobile Phone to the Institute campus and also, I will not involve in any form of ragging inside or outside the campus. I am fully aware that bringing mobile phone to the campus and involving in Ragging activities is an offence and punishable as per Institute rules/Law.
- I will pay tuition fees, examination fees and any other dues within the stipulated time as required by the Institute authorities failing which I may not be permitted to attend the classes.
- I will not cause or involve in any sort of violence or disturbance both within and outside the Institute campus.
- If I become absent continuously for 3 days, my parents will have to meet the concerned Training Manager/Dy. Training Manager.
- Action against ragging: Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 which is in effect from 15th May 1999 has the following provisions for Action against Ragging.
- Ragging within or outside of any educational institution is prohibited,
- Whosoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets, or propagates ragging within or outside any Educational institution shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term up to 2 years and / or penalty as per Ragging Act 1999.
- Any student convicted of an offence of ragging shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of five years from the date of order of such dismissal.