Admission Procedure - AME
Admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engg. Course in:-
B1.1 (Heavy Aeroplane & Turbine Engine)
B1.3 (Helicopter & Turbine Engine)
For Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training course, the candidates shall have passed minimum 10+2 class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognised board or university or its equivalent.
- Applications for admission are made available in the prescribed form along with the prospectus at the institute.
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to AME course should submit their application form completed in all respect, together with necessary documents, to the institute's office as per the schedule issued by institute, which will be displayed on the institute's notice board.
- Foreign nationals & NRI candidates seeking admission to the course should submit the necessary security clearance document from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA.
- Any application, which is incomplete or not accompanied by the prescribed documents, will be liable for rejection.
- Attested copy of Statement of marks /Passing Certificate of SSC/HSC.
- Board Verification Certificate of SSC and HSC.
- Attested copy of Leaving Certificate issued by the College (Original to be submitted at the time of admission).
- Attested copy of Transfer Certificate from the last attended institute (Original to be submitted at the time of admission)
- Five Passport size color Photograph duly signed on back by the candidate.
- Medical certificate for Physical fitness issued by M.B.B.S. doctor & color Vision from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Attested copy of Security Clearance documents from Ministry of Home affair, Govt. of India through DGCA for Foreign national& NRI's candidates (Original to be submitted at the time of admission)